2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

When Minneapolis resembles Mogadishu more than Memphis the alliteration has a point.

Mobs are standard fare in places our dear fresh immigrants fled and now we have imported like the Snakehead fish.

What the what now?

He said “countries”.

But you knew that already.

Rationalization is also a tool that is used often to soothe cognitive dissonance.

1 Like

You know this is a response to riots and looting.

Events we are well prepared to handle with responsible political decisions and rhetoric.

What’s happening is a response to the cops murdering people.

You people have said that since 2016.
Example:

And you people have scoured the earth to find Trump voters who will say they regret voting for Trump. And yet the number of people voting for Trump has only increased… even among black Americans… the people that MSM most energetically tried to turn against Trump.

So now, having failed even after offering to sacrifice the proverbial left gonad to anyone who would admit they regret their 2016 vote for Trump, the best you(C) can do is find people who will pretend they voted for Trump in 2016 and now regret it.

Those are supposed to be BETTER angels of peace and protest.

Police militarization is a valid issue. Solved by community task force and lawyers and judges…not spray paint.

Good point…They DID say that in 2016 loudly and often.

1 Like

It’s solved by defunding them. Take away their toys.

1 Like

Not going to happen. Biden and Harris and lawyers and judges need them and will fund them…fully.

Every politician that claimed they wanted to defund…was appeasing the mob and will do the opposite.

No doubt.

No one in history will believe that.

Yesterday I listened to a couple hours of the rally in DC. In between earnest prayers there were calls to overturn the election and install Trump in a second term. There were calls to ‘destroy the GOP’ who refused to support the President in overturning the election. There were calls to “get even” with the lying cheating Democrats.

I then checked out the commenters on a right-wing news site that is increasingly having their “news articles” linked on this forum. The rhetoric there is much more and increasingly violent. Multiple cries of civil war, buying more guns and ammo, imprisoning Democrats, executing Democrats, murdering anyone who voted for Biden.

This is out of control. This is insane. The President could put a stop to this.
He could come forward and say, “Look, the courts have spoken and after careful review of the evidence I now believe that Biden won the election and there’s no evidence of massive fraud” (even though he’s known that to be true from the beginning).
But he won’t. It’s not in him to admit he lost. Instead he’s willing to let the country further dissolve in hatred and violence. He wants this because it absolves him of having to admit defeat and it’s a mealticket to more money from his ardent supporters.

I’m very afraid that innocent people are going to be killed in the fivel weeks we have until Jan 20th. I don’t know how we ever recover from this.

Trump could stop this, but he won’t. Some ‘patriot’ he turned out to be.

7 Likes

Probably true since in their lives this election cycle had not yet happened.

You still seem to be missing the big picture here. The precedent is set by which party controls the WH and Senate. Within that context McConnel didn’t break precedent in 2016 with Garland and he didn’t break precedent in 2020 with Barrett. DEMs are the ones inventing convoluted precedents such as the one you point to.

I noticed your© censors at YouTube have eliminated the possibility of anyone hearing the actual threats that a Democrat politician made against us. Cynthia Johnson is the typical prog politician that will be coming after us. But shhhhh… youtube does not allow anyone to confirm her threats.

No matter. From Maxine Waters to AOC and many in-between… you© have been threatening us. What you are seeing is defense rising up.

“With only the 9,000 students of the two schools in attendance and a heavy fog hovering over the stadium, the roar for Trump was more muted this year than the waves of ovations he received at last year’s game.“

1 Like

It’s not about the country. It never was. It’s all about padding his coffers. That debt won’t pay itself, you know.

Nice story from grassley web site. Not bias at all.:rofl:

That was a legal move and within the law. I’m sure when dem pack the courts you’ll welcome that too with open arms and heart.

1 Like

Both parties unable to take an L.