2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Surrender!

Never!! I’ll file another lawsuit! And you can pry these memes from my cold dead hands!

2 Likes

It’s just that this is starting to get kinda embarrassing.

I do give Trump credit. He conned his base out of north of $200M.
I did like the story of the guy who give him $2.5M and then asked for his money back when he discovered that they really didn’t have any hard evidence.

3 Likes

But he heard it on Newsthud!

1 Like

Nice work, but an example of missing the forest for the trees. Not the case example I had in mind…

1 Like

Gestalt therapists are still around?

Fritz would be proud.

How about the SCOTUS remedy is merely granting Texas what they essentially asked for in having those 4 state legislation’s each decide how their respective electoral votes will go as the Constitution permits.

Check out this article on what happened in the General Election of 1876…

https://blog.timesunion.com/frankrobinson/2020/10/12/the-disputed-presidential-election-of-1876/

Because there are a bunch of laws specifically against doing that.

It’s not 1876.

You asked me a question and I answered it.

What’s your next idotic statement?

Elenor Greenburg, Ph.D. In New York City. Trained by Masterson himself.

Kinda makes you wonder how somebody who’s such a sucker could have acquired millions in the first place.

41 minutes until the safe harbor deadline passes.

2 Likes

Louisiana

there would be no harm. We are removing illegitimate votes that disenfranchise legal votes. That’s a good thing. Or you disagree?

Alabama

Arkansas

Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, South Carolina, South Dakota

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22o155.html

Posting the Supreme Court docket link again for the Texas case.

A “docket” is merely a list of a court’s cases. When a Supreme Court case is filed, it is docketed when the Supreme Court is officially notified that all parties required to be served with notice of the case have been served. The Texas case was filed on December 7th, but docketed on December 8th.

Simultaneously with filing the case on December 7th, Texas filed a motion to expedite consideration of the case and a motion for a preliminary injunction.

The Supreme Court has required the Defendant States to respond both to the Motion for Leave to file a Bill of Complaint and to the Motion for a preliminary injunction by December 10th.

Once the Defendant States file their responses, I expect the Supreme Court to be fairly swift in both denying preliminary injunction and deny Leave to file a Bill of Complaint, thereby ending the case.

4 Likes

And then what? Does the secession begin then or after the EC votes?

Eh. Who cares?
tenor

7 Likes