2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Sorry, but no.

No because Texas is alleging something different.

And they rejected it because there was a lack of a federal issue.

Just the reason I said it would be rejected.

The fact that they want to throw out the votes of 4 states is some really dark ■■■■■

The fact that so many supposedly “defenders of liberty” are perfectly fine with this is more worrisome than any politician making a power play.

It’s not the way outside the norm power play that’s bothersome…it’s that a large portion of the American people is making it possible to happen.

Libs made 'em do it because gay witch muslim abortion agenda.

Have you covered personality disorders…NPD to be specific?

Can you think of a case study example offhand?

3 Likes

Even FoxNews is admitting it.

Not doing anything is in effect doing something.

1 Like

More Trump election fraud.

It is in their interest to say that they were did not tell them to go home to go home, The people hearing it know what they said. And as documented in that article, the fact that they were told to go home.

Later in the night, Regina Waller, the Fulton County public affairs manager for elections, told ABC News that the election department sent the State Farm Arena absentee ballot counters home at 10:30 p.m. despite earlier intentions to complete processing Tuesday night. Some additional numbers could still come out Tuesday night, but as of now the staff will be back at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.

abc news documenys that they were told that.

The Republican poll watchers’ story matches this election night reporting perfectly. And it wasn’t just ABC that reported counting was being delayed. Many media outlets reported on counting delays. See, for example, “Fulton County stopped counting absentee ballots for the night.”

Local NBC journalists on site that night independently confirmed “they were told counting was done for the night” and given no indication it would continue before the next morning. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution even reported of a “plan” to stop scanning ballots at the same time the poll watchers said things were shut down:

So it is a lie not from Republican poll watchers…

1 Like

Seriously quoting Neil Cavuto?

1 Like

Deep.

https://newsthud.com/breaking-supreme-court-agrees-to-hear-texas-election-case-suing-four-states/

Hannity has said that the states are told to present their arguments by Thursday, so much for quick dismissal. Legislatures make electoral laws, not governors/attornry generals/judges.

1 Like

God what an idiotic statement. Looks like the arrogant libs who love to gas-light are wrong. Search - Supreme Court of the United States

Ah beans. You beat me to it.

As I had previously thought, the fat lady hasn’t sung yet. @TheDoctorIsIn @LucyLou @Jezcoe @WCD9973

Yeah, it has.

Expect another one-sentence unanimous dismissal by the end of the week. The Court isn’t going to hear the case.

this one was on the docket as well…

1 Like

Changing my post because I realize it was overly mean.
You are a bit confused on what a docket is.

Think of it as a folder. It’s where you put everything about every case.

“Putting it on the docket” simply means “we got enough paperwork to start keeping things together”.

This means litterly the case was filed with the court and they have all the paperwork.

That’s it. We knew this as of this morning that this happened.

2 Likes

Go big or go home