2019 Christmas Decorations at the White House

2019 Christmas Decorations at the White House

ME: God bless the most beautiful First Lady ever, Melania Trump, for doing such a great job with the decorations at the peoples’ House.

2 Likes

Looks fantastic. Since we live out in the middle of nowhere, we don’t decorate the outside of the house. Inside, we hung lights up around the kitchen and dining area. The home glows beautifully from the inside now and the kids love it.

Here’s hoping everyone has a Merry Christmas this year. :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas

1 Like
1 Like

Looks gawdy.

The whiteness of the decorations is really striking. Very fitting.

2 Likes

Nice…actually doing some work. Good job!

1 Like

Looks cold. And no Putin ornaments?

1 Like

Looks nice. Good job, Melania.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

1 Like

Not really my taste but then again the Trump family is not exactly known for its tasteful decor.

I saw the gushing accolades festooned on the FL on another so called news media website.

1 Like

What about the dozens of Staff that actually designed the decorating scheme and then executed the plan? Where is their deserved “Good job” ?

And a very Merry Quanza to you and yours!

:hugs:

1 Like

What no Mao in drag this year?

1 Like

Don’t trigger them!

My GOD that was insane and it is still reverberating!

It has come up here on the new Forum.

Ah who can forget that festive meltdown. The same posters who lost their minds over that are the ones that got a special tingle when Trump prostituted himself for the N Korean dictator.

2 Likes

They also didn’t think anything was amiss when Obese Donald proudly and unapologetically SALUTED that COMMUNIST North Korean General in front of Kim Jong Un.

Ah the sweet taste of Right Wing political hypocrisy is definitely in the air.

1 Like

Aw, now you’re gonna trigger some people. Be careful next time.

1 Like

Wow! That has never happened before! A First Lady welcoming the delivery of the White House Christmas Tree! Woo Hoo!

:roll_eyes:

Isn’t that special!

:laughing:

1 Like

Months of planning by professional designers, thousands of hours of labor by an army of White House Staff, even more hours of labor by dozens of Park Service workers, not to forget the 225 volunteers “employed” this year to do the White House Decorations and Melania puts out a sixty second video of her walking through the White house adjusting a rose here, having a mini wreath there, and sprinkling some fake snow and folks gush on about what a wonderful job she did decorating the White House. The hardest thing she did was stand over a work table approving or disapproving the designs others were creating for her.

What a crock! I am sorry. She was down at Marred-A-Lago hob knowing with the Trump uber rich friends while the White House Staff and Volunteers did all the final physical work others are giving her credit for.