2 conservatives charged with voter suppresion

jacob wohl and jack burkman were hit with 4 felonies in michigan

facing 24 years

Republicans? I’m shocked!

They were targeting minorities.

“The calls falsely warned residents in majority-Black Detroit and urban areas in at least four other states that voting by mail in the Nov. 3 election could subject people to arrest, debt collection and forced vaccination”

1 Like

But will MSM show the voter suppression by the democrats? of course not.

Uhhh…

These two clowns have been on borrowed time for a while now.

How they got this far is mind boggling.

Such as?

I just listened to the robocall. These idiots didn’t hide who they were. Jack and Jacob warn against giving your personal information to “the man”.

HI this is Tamika Taylor from Project 1599 civil rights organization founded by Jack Burkman and Jacob Wald Mail in voting sounds great but did you know that if you vote by mail your personal information will be part of a public database that will be used by police departments to track down old warrants and be used for credit card companies to collect outstanding debts the c.d.c. is even pushing to use record for mail in voting to track people for mandatory vaccines don’t be finessed into giving your private information to the man to stay safe and be aware of vote by mail.*

Maybe Trump will pardon them.

state charges…no pardon

1 Like

These two are hated by Republicans. They are kooks.

Nah, embraced for being Patriots.

Unlike Proud Boy Roger Stone, these two can’t be counted on to keep their teeth together.

Good. Try them, convict them and LOCK THEM UP!

If they can’t get them for voting, get them for those freaking robocalls.

2 Likes

Conservatives should just stick to conservation. That would be a good look.

2 Likes

That’s ridiculous. They aren’t even allowed in the CPAC. “Republicans” universally admonish them for being kooks.

Really…provide some proof.

Names are familiar…

You are certainly welcome to post any and all examples of that here, my friend.

No matter what, all rightwing bad actors are lone wolves.

2 Likes

Typical republican (these days) = demean the middle class, demean our allies, demean our generals, demean our war heroes, demean expertise, demean science, demean democratic elections, demean civil discourse, demean racial justice. Support, hmm, The Proud Boys.

3 Likes