18 RINO's Betray Us Again with the "Infrastructure" Bill

Do you drive a car newer than 2011? If so my friend you are already being tracked. Speed, location RPM Radio stations the lot

Both sides have discussed the need for an infrastructure investment. Shouldn’t be hard to come to a compromise bill.

Jan 6 terrorists found out the hard way that their phone is tracking them already.

1 Like

So mere trespassing is terrorism now? You people are jokes.

4 Likes

Trump never offered Democrats infrastructure money their states and districts desperately need.

This legislation is poison.

It gives the D most of what they need to win elections for decades.

Calling it infrastructure is a misnomer. Every policy issue is in this and it all falls the D way.

It even had cryptocurrency regs…most of this bill needs debated on stand alone merit.

Trump is right again.

2 Likes

He never had an opportunity to horse trade.

Pelosi never bargained at all. Couple show meetings laden with insults directed at Trump and that was it.

2 Likes

Lol Trump announced “infrastructure week” so often without ever introducing legislation for it that it was a running joke all four years of his presidency.

You just be saying anything these days.

1 Like

Lol. Tyrants….

Lol … mere
Lol…trespass

1 Like

Scaredy-cat leftwingers, unphased as communities burn at the hands of their own but don’t you dare walk through a the capitol building.

1 Like

I see you have allowed politics to consume you. You worry more about this potentially being appealing to voters and therefore Dems benefit more than whether the people want it and if it is good for America. Kind of sad.

How is it a misnomer?

The crypto regs were written by a Republican.

1 Like

so why didn’t democrats do it while trump was in?

1 Like

Trump’s infrastructure plan never really got past the conceptual stage

Infrastructure is the killer app for peeling votes away from the other party. Regardless of what people say, if their Congresscritter doesn’t bring home the bacon they will lose their seat. Even Ron Paul put regularly put amendments in bills for money for his district and then voted against the bill.

Well, every state has at least one bridge rated F by the corps of engineers, so that’s something isn’t it?

I do. I don’t have any of that.

1 Like

As long as it goes to traditional infrastructure I think it does have support unfortunately in the past these bills are thousands of pages long and has a lot of pork on it.

I think a lot of people would like to see traditional infrastructure improved. I hope the economists are right that it doesn’t add more inflation. That’s if they stop at the bipartisan deal and not the 3.5 trillion one.

They didn’t control the senate, did they? Hard to pass anything with the Senate under McConnell.

1 Like

You don’t get your way all the time… DUHHH’…
That’s Mobocracy… DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH’…

Get em’… Get em’… GET EM’!!!

Ok.
Get em’…
Use the ballot.
Not the Mob.

“But I did say the ballot.”
No, you said “Remember”…

Wait till’ the woke get’s really stoked!

Hey Dumb Dumb, do you think these Republicans on your list are really going anywhere, anytime soon?

The Conservative Movement has become Anti-Democratic in outcome.

Dump Trump!

And yes you heard it here first.

His Sycophants will pay, as will will he, but the Conservative Movement in America is IMPORTANT!

NO?