18 RINO's Betray Us Again with the "Infrastructure" Bill

What’s the compromise?

1 Like

Reduction in size and concentration on fewer more specific programs.

1 Like

Kk. Feel free. Voting is important.

Is there an overview of this to look at please?

There is an extra $50 billion the Republicans want to put in for naval infrastructure. But that one is tough to fit in based on the rules. But there is stuff like that.

Yeah not problem There is a link in the below op

[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:7, topic:239821, full:true”]

The compromise I would want is “We’ll remove or adapt items until there’s nothing you object to, and you remove or adapt everything until there is nothing we object to.”

Compromise should not be, " we’ll let you leave in these wasteful or obnoxious items if you let us leave in these wasteful or obnoxious items. "

1 Like

I am sorry. Are you new to politics?

2 Likes

Thank you. They took out all that crap and focused on infrastructure then?

1 Like

No. But I’m not a politician. I’m one of those whose interests my politicians are supposed to serve.

1 Like

Oh i am sure there is still crap. Just less of it.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Good to see both sides working together to the benefit of the country. We need more of this. I’m tired of government obstruction.

3 Likes

This bill includes a LOT of privacy issues, control freaking us 24/7

Please post the text. This infrastructure investment is well overdue.

AGAIN this stinker has very little actual infrastructure. It does have every vehicle with a monitoring device, can’t have any “free” citizens running around without government knowing everywhere they go!

Also a mileage tax added to all the others (so-called reason for monitoring) NOT needed if this tax gets IMPOSED. They can just check your speedometer at tag renewal time, not that I agree with the added tax on top of the huge pile we have now, but you don’t need to monitor me to get that done. (I bet you eventually will get a speeding ticked every time you go 1 MPH over limit eventually as well)

As for posting the text, it’s like 2700 pages.

Ummm…I hate to tell you. You already carry a tracking device everywhere you go. It’s called a cellphone.

1 Like

I don’t have to carry it when I drive.

With this, you have no option, if you drive, you will be tracked. I bet you like that, huh?

2 Likes

I’m good with it if it gets our roads and bridges fixed.

But you do carry a cellphone when you drive though.

1 Like