160,000 Left Behind in Afghanistan?

That girl looks nothing like a Chevy!

Okay.

It’s half a million and here’s a Link

4 Likes

Why is OP covering for the administration when its clearly 400 Million stuck in Afghanistan?

Everyone and their brother got caught by the two for one deal at Disney Kabul.

you can chose to believe it or not

if you find “citation” stating something different then you can counter

1 Like

nobody should care about any of this huh?

4 Likes

The source for that is Louise Mensch and company on twitter. So no.

I hope the “Taliban” leaves the Coca-Cola factory alone in Kabul. I had the best sodas of my life over there and every flavor was made with actual cane sugar.

4 Likes

I chose … not to believe. Because the real number is 16 million.

One of life’s true pleasures: ice cold, real coke in a glass bottle.

2 Likes

there are factories there?

1 Like

Not if it’s a Democrat involved. The seriousness of the charges are for those the Democrats accuse.

3 Likes

Aluminum cans, with the stupid eastern tear-away seals. They had license for Pepsi and Dr. Pepper products too. All the popular sodas America has, with none of that corn syrup trash.

Muslims can drink soft drinks so it’ll probably stay.

Random aside: the A6M Zero, which was not copied from any foreign plane, used a Hamilton Standard propeller legally produced under license.

2 Likes

The occasional ones here and there. Probably still more labs than factories there.

The sodas produced and imported in Afghanistan can be found in just about every bazaar that I’ve been through. They love their sweets these days.

1 Like

In Afghanistan, it’s like beer was for Europe - safer than the water.

1 Like

Are you helpless?

1 Like

Mexicans still do it right.

2 Likes

Yes they do.

I always make sure our store orders in the Mexican cokes.

Absolutely wonderful beverages.

Considering I was born in 1989 drinking mexican coke was my first experience with a real sugar soda.

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with being helpless. It’s about the OP backing up some very specific claims. Which is not anyone’s job but theirs.

Oh horse feathers. If you want to prove him wrong, do it.

4 Likes