160,000 Left Behind in Afghanistan?

We were never in it.

Nonsense. The bombers bear responsibility, as do the evil men who set the bombers on their course.

We were never in Afghanistan? Then why did we spend 2.2 trillion there?

You and I weren’t.

34 posts were split to a new topic: What to do with the “savings” from A-stan

Moved the money posts to a new thread. No deflecting from the Goat Rope.

A post was merged into an existing topic: What to do with the “savings” from A-stan

Ah, now we’re getting the A team…

1 Like

I’m now hearing reports that plane load of Americans and Afghan Allies are being hold hostage in Mazar-i-Sharif airport in Northern Afghanistan…by the Taliban.

1 Like

Seems to be the case. What are we gonna do about it? Send in a drone after one of their planners? :rofl:

1 Like

It hasn’t yet been confirmed whether or not there were Americans on the plane. Also they aren’t being held hostage. They checked into a hotel waiting to see if they’ll be allowed to leave.

1 Like

They better not try to use the excuse this guy did for trying to leave the country.

2 Likes

Amazing.

3 Likes

They might not be allowed to leave because they don’t have passports nor the right paperwork. That is not being held hostage. The same thing happens in the US if one doesn’t have a passport and tries to leave the country

From the Taliban?

1 Like

Did the “Taliban” stamp anyone’s passport on the way out?

:thinking:

2 Likes

How is what the Taliban doing with Afghan citizens any different than the US government not allowing US citizens out of this country without a passport?

The defense of the Taliban and their actions is amazing.

Well, I have other words for it, but let’s go with that for now.

3 Likes

We might even do counter “terrorism” operations with the “Taliban” against “ISIS”. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey they didn’t cut his head off afterwards. Maybe they’re making societal progress.

end sarcasm

2 Likes