12 year old boy gives a lesson in gun safety

By killing someone.

:rofl: He’ll be fine. What’s a shrink who’s never saved his own grandmother going to tell him?

Are you being for real right now? You can’t even acknowledge how screwed up it must be for a 12 year old to have to deal with killing someone?

1 Like

They just need to tell him that what he did was heroic. And the only thing he could do. Tell him that he has nothing to be ashamed of. In other words, build his self esteem.

Agreed?

1 Like

Absolutely for real. Killing bad guys isn’t traumatic.

Started each of mine on a .22 at age 10. They loved it (except cleaning). Great memories, the two oldest went into the Army and both got their expert marksman badges in BCT.

1 Like

Excellent! I still love shooting .22s

I had three girls. None joined. But they all enjoy shooting. I have one of these in my basement.

Or he may sleep even better at night knowing he has what it takes to do what is necessary to protect his loved ones.

People react to events differently.

very impressive and congrats! you gotta be proud!

22 ‘s a good idea for first gun.

Or, at least, your lib projection thereof. :roll_eyes:

Nah its pretty clear…:rofl:

1 Like

To a lib. :man_shrugging:

Haven’t you come to expect it? That’s the only way some people can participate when then know nothing about the topic being discussed. :wink:

2 Likes

He’ll be fine if the do-gooder social workers and shrinks leave him alone rather than being brought in to convince him he is damaged.

1 Like

If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were trolling. :neutral_face:

Do you think he doesn’t recognize that his action saved his grandmother’s life? It doesn’t take a shrink to know that even a kid can figure that one out.

A shrink will ask him how he feels about killing someone, and then try to convince the kid that he’s in mental anguish and that saving his grandma wasn’t worth it when the kid says he’s happy his grandma didn’t die.

1 Like

You’re right. Working on someone’s mental health is touchy feely liberal nonsense.

I’m sure soldiers returning from war recognize that they were killing the “enemy” but still battle with PTSD and other psychological effects. And they are adults.

1 Like

Nice phrasing. “Working on someone’s mental health”.

1 Like