11 Things You Can do to Stop the Great Reset

We all need to get involved in stopping the building of this world-wide insane horror.

1 Like

People still pay attention to Glenn Beck?

I don’t know about ESG being a threat, that seems like nonsense. But it’s nice to see the left and right agree on some things.

1. Buy Local:

Agreed! Buy local and help your local economy!

1. Bank Local:

I’ve worked at my local credit union for a few years. It can be a great option, especially for loans. But if you travel, I implore you, have a backup at a bigger bank. I’ve had so many people who have been sol because of fraud happening, and essentially have no more access to their funds.

1. Support Local Farms

Agreed! Support your local farms, and try and buy seasonally if possible.

1. Be Vocal:
  2. Run for Local Government:

Be the change you want to see!

3 Likes

Yes, a LOT of people listen to Beck, many more than CNN.

It’s not about Beck. That’s deflection, it’s about the great reset, making a one world China type authoritarian style government & oligarchy

1 Like
1 Like

The best way to stop the great reset is to hide all the paper clips.

1 Like

6 Likes

If the government went back to printing their own money, we wouldn’t need taxes They could just borrow from themselves and pay themselves back. Just like the banks. Smart guys, those bankers. The money will be just as worthless as it is now, so what’s the hold up? Get 'er done!

You clearly don’t know how banks work.

And your perpetual money machine is pretty silly too.

A reset sounds nice. Back to the foundations of the Constitution, back to the start.

Why must it be stopped??

It’s a leftist reset…

1 Like

What is this Great Reset? Seriously?

Is this it?

This is a pretty clean take i think. May be

Thanks. Another German economist.

Bravery and critical thinking.

The “great reset” has the support of MTG.

Alexander Dugin: