100 people shot in Chicago over the 4th of July holiday!

Now you’re getting to deep for @PurpnGold.

Prove it

They are shady and ineffective.

You don’t know that. Nor do you care.

Why do they matter so much to you I wonder? Did you donate? Did your business donate?

I didn’t donate so I don’t care as much but you continue to bring them up, even in threads that have nothing to do with them.

Why does BLM live rent free in your head?

I don’t need to prove the factual events that took place but…does this mean you’re now denying the fact that you boldly preached how great BLM was?

Love The Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and love your neighbor as yourself. The Lord abides in me and so does the love for my fellow man but…you keep wondering. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

You @PurpnGold remind me of how stupid you were about them and almost everything else…when you post. Now looky, looky though…that lib amnesia is settling in once again. You don’t even remember that.
I love it. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

You’ve got nothing.

You are the only one who consistently evokes BLM in threads that have nothing to do with them. Not even indirectly.

I don’t bring them up… you do. They live rent free in your head. Did you donate to them? If so, I’d understand.

Chicago deaths were black lives.

2 Likes

Black lives die all across the country. For many different reasons.

What does that have to do with the ineffective BLM?

Black Lives Matter.

Ineffective?

5o0390

1 Like

It certainly worked for her and the rest of the cretins at the top of the food chain. Using innocent black men’s bodies as rungs to climb that ■■■■■■■ ladder.

…cept pointing out you being wrong. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I invoke your historical stupidity when once again, you’re wrong but…attempt to act smart. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: