10 year old raped, but at least no freedoms were lost

He is and always has been a complete wanker. I want to turn the channel when he comes on local news telly.

1 Like

Ah I see the defense mechanism set up by the right wing to deflect away from the fact there are people (like James Bopp) who wanted to force this elementary schooler to have a baby (which very well could have killed her) is starting to work.

She’s a dirty smelly illegal, so who cares about her?

And let’s go after the doctor that helped her too.

This of course after right wingers like Gym Jordan were caught red faced trying to pretend the whole story was a lie.

2 Likes

It’s called deflection.

Profess moral outrage that the rapist was an illegal alien.

Deflect from the fact that a 10-year old rape victim had to travel to another state to get an abortion.

Deflection is debate 101.

WW

You’re right. Why bother having immigration laws at all?

Is this the story that ■■■■ tard Jordan claimed was a lie?

Only that if EXISTING Federal laws were enforced, there is a good chance the turd wouldn’t be in this country in the first place.

1 Like

Gibberish.

Except she didn’t have to, she could have gotten the abortion in Ohio under the health of the mother exemption.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be any better if she was raped by a citizen, but it certainly does make it worse that it happened by an illegal.

2 Likes

Gibberish??? you are the one that agreed it would be less reprehensible if an American had raped her. Thats the real gibberish

I disagree it makes it worse. A child being raped is horrific regardless who commits the crime.

I am sure if it was my child I would be agreeing with you but then I would not really be in a position to make a rational argument because of my anger and upset.

It wouldn’t make the crime less reprehensible, it would make our government less reprehensible.

4 Likes

He shouldn’t have been there in the first place. That is in addition to the other, more heinous crime.

Worse. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

true and she could not get an abortion in the state of ohio.

due the draconian laws that are in place there.

a 10 year old rape victim.

Allan

Well those are excellent question brother Smyrna? I know that you wouldn’t want any of these people to do without that phone which of course they use to report in to the authorities. And it goes without saying that it would be down right inhospitable not to transport them to the city of their choice, and probably first class at that at tax payer expense. With all the prosperity that Joe has brought to our country since he was installed in office, don’t you want to share with every human being on the planet who desires to come here??

1 Like

Yes, she could get one in Ohio, under the health of the mother exemption.

1 Like

If he had been deported or prevented from crossing the border in the first place, the girl wouldn’t have been raped or had to subsequently have an abortion.

I haven’t a clue why this isn’t obvious to some folks.

3 Likes

It’s not a zero sum game. Are there horrible rapes happening at the hands of American citizens? Sure. But this is one that could have possibly been prevented. I’m sure the 10 year old wishes he hadn’t crossed…

3 Likes

Wonder if he was a known pedo in his home country.

1 Like

quite correct. doesnt matter who raped this child.

raping a 10 year old is an unspeakable crime against humanity.

Allan